Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Drumroll, Please...

Please help me welcome Pat Lewis to the Youth Department! 

Pat Lewis

I'm very excited to announce that Pat is going to be joining me in providing children's and teen programming at our Ozark Regional Library branches, beginning the first week of Fall Story Time on September 16th (check out a complete schedule in the left-hand column of the blog, if you haven't already)!  She'll be taking Miss Michelle's place in the Job Share and covering every Monday, Tuesday, and alternate Wednesday story time program, as Michelle is going to be working full-time at our Ironton Headquarters as Circulation Librarian (Michelle is also now in charge of our new adult programming schedule and is the go-to gal for any genealogy questions you might have!).

I hope you'll all help me welcome Pat to the Youth Department.  She is genuinely a fun lady and a great co-worker, and I'm looking forward to everyone meeting her next week!

Keep reading!

Shaen

No comments:

Post a Comment