Monday, May 4, 2015

Spring Story Time completed

I would like to thank all the parents, grandparents and day-care leaders who brought their kids to Barnyard Bash! this spring. It was my first "solo" 8-week story time program.  During those eight weeks I read 128+ stories, played 64 games, helped little ones make their crafts if they needed an extra hand, and drove approximately 500 miles per week to visit with over 500 kids and their parents/grandparents/leaders. It was great getting to visit all eight branches and meet everyone. The staff at each branch was so welcoming and helpful every week. Thanks to everyone for making my first semester so much fun!! And a special thank you to Shaen Mehl for all her support and encouragement. I knew I had her and her little guy cheering me on from the sidelines (especially at Fredericktown HA).  Watch for blog updates - our summer schedule is printed and ready to be picked up your local library. See you all soon!!
Pat Lewis - Youth Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment