Friday, December 26, 2014

Swan Song

Many of you already know if you regularly attend library programs or frequent the front desk at Ironton, but I'm going to be leaving the Ozark Regional Library system at the end of this month to stay home full-time with this little guy (who isn't quite so little as this picture shows, as he's now a roly-poly toddler)...


I'll truly miss everyone I've met through the library over the past nine years and feel so privileged to have worked with so many wonderful families.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you to each and every one of you!  I know I'm leaving the Youth Department in great hands, though, as Ms. Pat will be taking over the position full-time, beginning January 1st.

Ms. Pat in her element!


I wish everyone the happiest New Year as we head into 2015.  And as always...

Keep reading!

Shaen

No comments:

Post a Comment